- Vintage Preamp Tubes: 1X12AX7, 1X12AY7
- Modern Preamp: 3X12AX7
- Power Amp Tubes: 1X12AX7, 2X6L6 (2XEL34 & 2XEL84 also included)
- Wattage: 15-25 Watts, depending on tube configuration
- 100V – 240V operation
- Serial FX Loop with Level Control
- Dimensions: 60 cm L, 25 cm W, 31 cm H
- Weight: 14.63 kg
1.DCIN: Connect a DC 9V 220mA centre pin negative power supply
2.INPUT: Connect your instrument directly or the output of your pre, pre-amp effects like Overdrive, distortion, etc.
3.OUTPUT: Connect to a power amp or your amplifier’s effects return.(Highly recommend using a tube amplifier) Different power amplifiers will affect the outcome of the final tone.
You can also connect directly to a sound card and activate the speaker cab simulation for recording purposes
Note: You can connect your "fx loop" effects, like modulation and time based effects, in between the MOOER preamps output and the input of the power amp (fx return)